Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

October 12, 2013

Day 12: Rainy Day Fun

So it has been raining for the past few days!  Like a lot!  By Friday evening we had around 7 inches of rain, and we're going to get more!




So as I wait for the rain to stop, I thought I would have a little fun.  I had a mini photo shoot session with my cute, adorable, squirmy, never-sits-still puppy!  I took a bunch, but these two turned out the best.  It was a fun distraction from the rain!

Cutest puppy ever!
Some serious adorableness going on!


To see more posts in this series just click on the label "31 Days" under the title of each post in this series, or go back to Day 1 here and choose from the list of days listed at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment