Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

October 1, 2015

Simply Creative for 31 days (and forever hopefully)

So here we go.  This year for my 31 Day writing challenge, I decided to write about being creative and simple at the same time.


In my mind, it too often happens that I think I need more when I am being creative.  More fancy pencils or pens, more clothing, more time, more ideas from Pinterest, more courage, more education, more better words, just more stuff in general.  

But really, what could be more fulfilling than to find ways of being creative with the simple, every-day things that I already have?

Once again, I have no idea where this journey will take me and I hope that I have enough to write about for 31 days.  Hopefully I can learn something from what I write, even if no one else does.

I will post a link to each day's journey on this page so that at the end, if you missed any, you can start here and look at any day that you missed or want to see again.

Day 2: Declutter
Day 3: Mind clearing
Day 4: Sunday sunsets
Day 5: Changing season creativity
Day 6: Crazy wild bouquet
Day 7: Baler twine and bungee cords
Day 8: Creative word
Day 9: My poor perspective
Day 10: Tomato juice
Day 11: Resting and realizing
Day 12: One small room at a time
Day 13: Deer at sunset
Day 14: Wonderings
Day 15: Expectations
Day 16: Removing doors
Day 17: Photo wall
Day 18: Fantasy and simple creativity
Day 19: Lists and other reminders
Day 20: I Will Follow You
Day 21: Rest on a stressful day
Day 22: Living not just surviving
Day 23: Little steps can lead to breakthrough
Day 24: I'm Letting Go
Day 25: What are we afraid of?
Day 26:
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30:
Day 31:

No comments:

Post a Comment