Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

October 14, 2015

Day 14: Wonderings

It seems that every couple of days I reevaluate what exactly I'm doing here.  My writing and journey this month isn't turning out how I expected.  I thought that this topic would kickstart my doing more creative things in my home.  But mainly, we've been just removing clutter from our lives instead, which really makes a huge difference for any home!

Maybe I chose being simply creative less for my home and more for my self.  Seeing the simple and the creative around me and in me and learning to use it and be thankful for it.  Taking walks and working things out that have been in my mind for a while.  Trying to figure out who I am again, and who I will become in this next season of life.




No comments:

Post a Comment