Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

October 5, 2015

Day 5: Changing season creativity

I am not a very crafts-y person.  I whole-heartedly admit that.  I can crochet, knit, sew (a very little), draw, make cards, etc.  But none of those things really excites me.  And that makes me kind of wonder why I chose this topic!!!!

But at the same time, being simply creative doesn't just have to be about arts and crafts.  Although, that's what I think a lot about when I think of creativity.

It can be just seeing the things around you and taking the time to appreciate the way they were made and learning from that to make life less about more things and more about time well spent on what is important.



I took a walk this morning and was marveling at the change in the land from one season to the next.  I can see the same view 365 days of the year, and it will never look the same!  That just blows my mind!

And that is real creativity right there!


No comments:

Post a Comment