Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

October 16, 2015

Day 16: Removing doors

Today is Friday?!  It feels like Saturday.

We spent the majority of our morning and afternoon cleaning, throwing stuff away, folding laundry and stirring up dust.  (I'm finding it hard to breath right now, too much dust inhalation and someone is squishing my lungs)

We also took a door out.  It was in the way and we thought it might look nice.  It makes the room feel bigger!  Sometimes less is more.

But sometimes it's not..  I asked Josiah about removing another door, but it's kind of painted on, like the screws and hinges are painted over.  So I said, never mind to that one.  I don't want to go overboard anyway.

We're slowly getting things checked off our to-do list before baby comes.  Slowly.

Kind of sad that I find taking a door out as being creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment