Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

October 6, 2015

Day 6: Crazy wild bouquet

Josiah thought I went a little crazy yesterday.  I went out and picked some beautiful weeds (they are very plentiful around our house) and made a crazy bouquet.  That's creative, right?!

I admit, it doesn't look so good close up, but from far away it looks okay (if you squint).

I've been seeing other people do this, so I wanted to give it a try.  I might need more of a variety next time (if there is a next time).  (I just told Josiah to blame it on being pregnant, I'm not crazy, just pregnant)  To even things out, I did pick some other nicer bouquets of mums, sedum, and one last coneflower.

I also found some birch branches on my walk yesterday morning.  Birch wood is so beautiful!  Unfortunately, it's not very strong, some branches blew down in the last big storm.  Now I need to figure out what I can do with them...




No comments:

Post a Comment