Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

March 1, 2011

Sunrise and set over Spring Lawn

I love taking photos.  So far in my year and a half here at the farm, I have seen some beautiful sunrises and sunsets.  So today I just thought I would leave you with some beauty.  Enjoy!


So many different colors!



The colors of this field look like a van Gogh painting



Would be so much more without the electric lines


Last night I decided that I wanted to get up this morning just to take pictures of the sunrise, but I didn't set an alarm.  So this morning, I woke up suddenly a little before 7 and thought I had missed the sunrise.  But when I came downstairs this is what I saw:


No two sunset or sunrises are the same, but God gave them each their own beauty

"A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else!  I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked.  For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.  He gives us grace and glory.  The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right."  ~Psalm 84:10-11

1 comment:

  1. This is so refreshing to see these photos, read your journal with such appropriate scriptures. mum

    ReplyDelete