Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

March 15, 2011

Close encounters

So lately, I've been having fun seeing how close I can get to a cow's nose to take a picture without getting licked.  So far, my camera has escaped any slobber or snot, my hand may have gotten licked once or twice.  I like taking pictures of different aspects of the cow, not just her whole body, it makes it more interesting.  And you get a whole different perspective. 

My favorite subject is of course Jamster.




Jamster's ear


All curled up


Her side

She has a heart on her back!
Yum, a big nose-full of feed

And of course we have other cows besides Jamster.


Hiding in the shadows

Fatty

Fatty again

Cindy

RPFatsy

Things don't always look the same, it depends on what viewpoint you take.  For example, cows are quite goofy to look at regularly, but if you take a close-up snapshot of a certain part of them, it makes them look all out of proportion and even more goofy.

Another example: I'm not the most positive person in the world.  But thankfully, I have Josiah, who reminds me quite often to look at things in a more positive perspective.

"Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise."
Hebrews 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment