Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

September 17, 2015

I have something I should tell you

I have something that I should probably tell you.  I don't know why I've kept it secret for this long (on my blog, at least).  I couldn't keep it a secret forever, so I think it is now time to let this one out.  For a while, I couldn't decide the best way to reveal this, but...



This is going to be a huge change in our lives!  I feel like I've been holding back in my writing because I wasn't ready to share this, but it's a big part of what's going on in life right now, so I kind of had to share.

I am not really working on the farm at all, maybe helping with a few small things on weekends.  But getting ready for a baby is weird, and busy, and so much to think about!  It can be a bit overwhelming because there is so much information out there, and everyone has advice, and everyone's pregnancy and delivery and child-raising experiences are different.  So it feels like slogging through a whole lot of stuff, but in the end, kind of tossing it all to the side and just doing what you feel is right for your own situation.

So, that's exciting, right?!

The above picture was fun to set up.  I had some onesies laying around and I dressed one of my old teddy bears in it and then got this idea and ran with it!

A few close-up shots:
Monkey trouble

Old buddies: this is Josiah's oldest and my oldest teddy bears.

Riding the rocking horse

My biggest teddy and my oldest stuffed animal "playing" with the Quiet Book my mom made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment