Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

August 4, 2015

I'm back?

Wow.  This feels so weird.  I'm writing again.  On a computer.  I'm way out of practice!

My computer issues are fixed, I believe.  So now I have somewhere to go with all the thousands of pictures that I was storing on my camera (1864, to be exact).  Now the "fun" begins of going through all those photos and seeing which pics looked fine on my tiny camera display screen but are actually blurry and unfocused on a much bigger computer screen. :-p

I have a "new" (hand-me-down) desk and a cozy little space all to myself where I can write.  It's nice.

So what's been happening in life?  I'm not sure I'm ready to go there just yet.  There is a lot that I haven't written about over the past year and a half, on the farm and in life in general.  I'll probably put up some pictures of new developments on the farm some time, although I think I stopped taking pictures for a while because I had nowhere to go with them.

But for now, I just wanted to say that I'm sort of, maybe, back to writing on here.  Hopefully more frequently than last year at least.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment