1. I have a fascination with the meaning of names and how people live out those meanings, intentionally or unintentionally.
2. Prayer really is hard work, it takes time and effort. I'm reading a really good book on prayer, The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson.
3. How to know when a cow is done milking: she should still have some milk in her udder, between 1-2 cups total. If less than 1 cup, she was over milked. If more than 2 cups, then she did not have the right prep timing or stimulation to have a full letdown of her milk.
4. I never realized that Isaac was still alive when Jacob returned from living with his uncle Laban (Genesis 35: 27-29).
5. Don't tell anyone, but I learned to cut my own hair. I don't think I did too bad either!
(Not the greatest pic, I did some more trimming after taking this)
6. Nothing in my life has happened by mistake. God has a purpose for all of it, whether I see it now or not.
Linking up with Emily P. Freeman at: http://www.chattingatthesky.com/2014/03/28/lets-share-learned-march/