Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

March 10, 2015

More March love – snowy birthday

March is also the month of my birthday!!  It was last week, the day it snowed a lot!

I don't remember it ever snowing that much on my birthday before (in all my years at least 😉).  I never thought about the fact that I was born in winter.  When I think of March, I think of spring coming and warmer weather and crocuses popping their heads above the frozen ground!  And daffodils and tulips and Easter, although most of that is usually happening around the end of March.  

But until around the 20th of March it's actually winter, I think too many people want to cut winter short and start in February, but that's not the way God made it (at least here in PA).  This year, probably for the first time in a long time, I have been purposefully looking for the beauty and wonderment that winter brings!

Here are some of the pics that I took on my birthday!



Banana pancakes and the Bible.



My little snow buddy!


It was a wonderful day, snow and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment