Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

August 5, 2011

Sitting on the dock of the bay

A few weeks ago Josiah and I took some time off the farm to get some rest, at least we tried to get some rest.  It's tough work relaxing as you can see below.  I took over 300 pictures, but I will try to just pick out my favorites.



The shore-dwellers

Brother and sister trying to spray each other, I wonder who won that one?

Josiah is out there somewhere

My dad backwards on the trick skis

Splat!



A good jump (she didn't fall)

Can you tell where this one is going, just look at her expression.




Peaceful
My mom can even one-ski

Brother-in-laws



The flying squirrel

Back dive



The handstand
Josiah and Paul decided to play human rock, paper, scissors into the pool.  They did it 5 times and the only time that they chose a different pose was the first time, Paul won with a scissors over Josiah's paper.




Sunrise over smooth water

Charter Hall

You don't see this every day.

Couples' ski:


Josiah and I



Paul and Michelle


Derek and Cassie sharing a romantic sunset ski




Don't try this at home


Josiah tried it...

this time he got it, just long enough for me to snap a photo.


I looks like we're at a water-skiing show

Big Red and Old Blue

Saying goodbye to the sunflowers and Charter Hall


 

We had a great time, even though we came home more tired than when we began the week.  It is nice to get away from work and responsibilities once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment