1. I love learning to use my "new" dslr camera. I've had a little more time these past 2 months to play around with it and take pictures outside. I love to take photos! A lot of my subjects are animals, not many of people.
2. God is faithful to supply for our needs... and sometimes I don't know that something was a need until it was fulfilled.
3. It is refreshing for me to just write in my journal. I can really be myself and I don't have to worry about saying the right things or saying things in the right way.
4. I need to keep pouring myself out, but I also need to learn how to refuel from God, in a timely manner.
5. It is easier for me to open up around strangers, to be brave around people I don't know and who don't know me, than it is for me to be open and vulnerable with people I am around frequently.
6. When other women are real and vulnerable and open, it makes me want to be the same.
7. New things, even when they are longed for, expected, they make me very nervous. If it is something that I have never experienced, I feel pretty terrified about it.
8. I am easily overwhelmed by noise and activity and I need quiet and space to relax after a lot of chaos. But I can't live entirely in silence and solitude. I long for deep, relational interactions.
9. Being a farmer means that 9 times out of 10, when you are trying to get somewhere you are running late. No matter how early you may get up, and plan ahead, something unexpected on the farm seems to pop up when we try to leave the house. And everywhere we go, my hair is usually wet because I just showered 10 minutes before we ran out the door. Frowny face.