Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

April 5, 2012

Relaxation with Duchess and ice cream

It has been too long!  I feel like I have so much on my plate right now, I don't have the time or energy to do the things that I need or want to do.  The busy spring harvest is right around the corner, but it seems that things have already been super busy.  And I am trying to learn to play the guitar, so I should practice.  I'm also thinking about running a half-marathon (seems crazy!!) and have been trying to train for that.  So by the end of the day, I'm tired, my house is a mess, and I feel like I've accomplished nothing.

So today I took a break from that other stuff and just went on a short walk with my puppy and my camera to relax.  Plus a bowl of ice cream and peanut butter after that!








I think our dog should be pink and have a cute curly tail.  She likes to wallow in mud puddles and she snorts when she gets excited.


She wants to give me a big hug!


1 comment:

  1. i like your creativity with your photos. dave

    ReplyDelete