Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

March 5, 2012

I caught up... a quarter of a century

Today is my golden birthday squared (March 5, 2012:  5x5= 1/4 century)!!  Not everyone gets one of those!

I had a great weekend celebrating my birthday with Josiah and my family!  And today has been a good day!  I've had to work, but it has been a pretty relaxed day so far.  I even took my camera out this morning and took some more pictures of my girls.







I love the mohawk going on here!








I am enjoying celebrating 25 years of life!  I have no idea what my 26th year will bring, but I will try to celebrate each new day as a blessing from God!

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."  Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment