Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

June 25, 2011

Hiking at Tucquan Glen

This morning I went hiking with my mom and 2 sisters at Tucquan Glen, aka Seven Crossings (it is nicknamed Seven Crossings because you used to be able to drive out the path toward the river, and when you follow the old car path you cross through the stream seven times).

Some of my favorite pictures that I took/someone took for me:




That would have been a good shelter from the rain, if it had been raining.



Cool roots

Do you see all 3?


That was a very big rock, it was interesting finding a way to get down, that didn't involve falling.

The railroad bridge

Melissa standing like a pink flamingo in the Susquehanna River



I like this picture a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment