Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

June 1, 2011

Burnt to a Crisp

I went to the beach on Monday with Josiah's mom and his sisters.  It was very hot, and the sun was just beating down on us.  Unfortunately,  I didn't take any pictures at the beach, I think it was just too hot and I was feeling just too lazy.  The water was really cold, but it felt really good after laying out in the sun for a few minutes.

I was using 15spf sunscreen the whole day.  I should have known better.  The sun was very intense and this was my first time at the beach for the year so I was still pretty pale, and so I got cooked pretty well.  My ankles are the worst.  I was putting sunscreen on my feet but somehow I just missed my ankles.


So I hope I've learned my lesson.

Another day at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment