Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

May 19, 2011

A little light- headed

I haven't had my hair short in a long time.  I can't really even remember the last time.  And since summer is coming, I thought it would be appropriate to get a haircut.  I probably lost a pound or two in hair.

Before:

This was when my hair could go up



The most recent picture of my long locks

I loved my hair long, but summer tends to be hot and makes my hair stick to my neck so it's best that I went short.  And I love it!  And hair is hair, it grows back, and my hair grows pretty fast, usually.  Thank you Lisa for a fabulous cut!!

After:


And I painted my nails some crazy color, it's crazy for me at least.

What am I supposed to do with a hair-tie now?



I really like my hair!

This may seem like a stupid post, but really a haircut for a female is like a fresh start, becoming a new person.  Not that I want to become a new person, but it feels like springtime, when everything is fresh and new and I like that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment