Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

December 1, 2014

Brain block

Every time that I try to write on my blog, I get this mental block.  My fingers feel heavy and my brain is sleepy and foggy as I type this.

I have an idea of something to write about, and then when I sit down to write, it's gone.  I'm not sure what that means.  I have been writing more like I said I would in my last post, just not on here.

The changing seasons always confuse me a bit.  I'm not even sure what this season is that I'm in right now.  Obviously, it's getting toward winter outside, but inside me, I don't know.

Last year, I had this word of waiting, and anticipation, and expectation swirling around.  And then the beginning of this year, I was focusing on gratitude.  But right now??  I don't feel like I have any words.  At least none for this space.

But you never know, that could change tomorrow.  Starting again is always the hardest part for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment