Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

April 25, 2013

Cast your cares

I've been learning about surrender lately.

I pray about something, but I continue to let it eat away at my thoughts and let doubt slip in, instead of giving it to God and trusting that He is in control.

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you." 1 Peter 5: 7

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.  Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4: 6-7



"I will cast my cares on you the Almighty.
I will cast my cares on you 'cause You're good!
I will cast my cares on you 'cause you love me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment