Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

December 21, 2012

Joy comes in the morning

Today seemed like a pretty gray day, unless of course, you saw the sunrise.  

What a beautiful sunrise it was!!  Amazing!  It was so much more beautiful in person, but I did happen to have my camera with me.

This is my favorite part of the day!  Each sunrise is so beautiful in it's uniqueness.  Thank You God!










O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for us.
Your plans for us are too numerous to list.
You have no equal.
If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds,
I would never come to the end of them.
~Psalm 40: 5


Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
~Lamentations 3: 22-23

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me see what I missed! Awesome, makes me think of Ps 37: 5-6 Commit your ways to Him...He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn... Thanks for posting His faithfulness!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete