Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

February 24, 2012

Winter grays

I feel like my posting lately has been few and far between.  I think winter lulled me into a state of pathetic-ness. Although it hasn't been a very cold and dark winter here in PA, I still feel like winter has gotten to me.

I wonder if it is a psychological thing.  We know it's winter, and even if it isn't all snow and cold, we still feel like blah (at least I do).  Although, the two colds that I've had, haven't helped anything.  They've just made me feel sleepy and in a daze.  But hopefully I am over the worst of that now.

So this morning I felt like not being lazy and took my puppy for a walk, even though it is a gray, misty day.  It has been way too long since I've enjoyed physical activity outside and taken any photos.


Thank you DeLaval for the goofy hat with a hole for my pony-tail.


Rye in the winter





The daffodils are a little confused and very early!


No comments:

Post a Comment