Pages

"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
~Psalm 127:1

January 21, 2012

Snowy birthday

It was nice to spend the morning inside, looking out at the snow.  My puppy on the other hand, fully enjoyed playing in the snow.  She is so cute!




Also Happy Birthday to two members of the farm family, Collin and Joe!!  They got snow on their birthday two years in a row, hopefully they got a chance to enjoy it!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading my blog! I read your's all the time! I love your stories, your pictures (reminds me to take more & post), and I absolutely love the songs you choose to play and when they change! You will have to show me how to add that to my profile... i'm a little illiterate in the web design world :)

    I've been attending LCBC for the past 15 months, but never got involved in a small group. I would love to try to come to the one you mentioned at Byerland... My only nights off now (with my new job) are Tuesdays and Saturdays. Otherwise, I work 3-10pm-ish.

    But I'd love to get together with you to reconnect. I think about you (and Josiah) all the time and wish I wasn't so shy and whatever to call more, stop in or keep in touch.

    Love you girl! Keep at it!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete